Sunday, November 2, 2008

Something new

I have been wondering why people keep several blogs at the same time and thought one is enough for me, if not even too much. However, now I wanted to try something else, for as long as I feel like it. Like said before, I tend and like to keep my dancing life separate from my other life, in the means of talking about it. I was trained well enough at primary school not to talk about my hobby then and even though later on I got some real friends outside dance classes I was and still am taken by surprise whenever they show genuine interest to my dancing stuff. Anyway, I felt like creating a separate area for dancing thoughts, where I don't have to think whether or not it is of any interest to any of my readers to hear again about a muscle in pain or a bad day in front of the mirror. Also I so well know there are lots of people who live the same life, though, and maybe they will find me there but not here. And because I write so much about my different thoughts in this forum, I just cannot help it anymore not to write about dance from time to time as well, especially now that it seems it's making its way back to the core centre of my life from different directions at once.

Alors, hereby I present My Jigging Life. Take a look if you're interested, and if not, the Thoughts stay the same here anyways.

No comments: