Monday, October 12, 2009

October things.

Working hours that went by in a woosh; nice movie followed by a cup of tea and a good chat with a friend; searching of the perfect clew and an aimless wandering through the city centre. Pretty good first day off from teaching. Not to mention the lovely hippie bag a very unusual moment of shoppingcraze had already included into my life during the effective Saturday morning... my only excuse is that I wasn't alone. All things condense in the right company.

Right now my biggest concern is to have enough time and brains to understand Habermas within a week and a half but it's already there, the growing anticipation underneath everything else. Cannot help smiling sometimes. Cannot help making new plans over more new plans before I'm even in the factual processing phase of the first plan.

I hate chichès. Mostly because I'm obsessed to avoiding them and yet feel like I am sliding into making some of them true. Then I need to explain the facts to myself over and over again.

Cynicism is a weird thing. Life is a funny stuff. Knitting is a good hobby.

So is burning candles and letting everything just be: the world, people in it and even The Myself, in its vast plentifulness of good, bad and incomprehensible.

No comments: