Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Feeling creative, impatient, studious, anticipative...

A good morning today started with contemporary dance pieces from youtube, with the side of the usual yogurt and bananas. I feel like creating a dance piece - funnily enough that's exactly what's expected from me at the moment, in various ways. I might have made up the term anticipative, but that's the best description of how I've been feeling lately.

Yesterday afternoon I walked about in the university library, looking for the examination books I had listed moments before. (Just a note: what is it with library smells? I could live in there. Someone should make a soap out of it.) I had made a plan of what I should read this autumn as I've got three more exams to go, and I realised it means around 4000 pages. Luckily, I never count the pages.

The cold brisky autumn days are here and I do not complain, what a joy it is to feel the wind and the little chill under this northern sun... going through a lot of phases including nostalgy, patriotism, impatiency to go already, too many memories, too many people leaving already before me, cooking apples from the tree in front of my window for the last autumn and whatnot. It's been a flying about and thus not so much time to write. Life's interesting, though, and that's enough for the moment.

Ach so, yesterday I presented my "Hauptfach" in my German class. As a taste of a philosophical problem, I explained the Gettier example in German. Kudos to me. (edit. note: and naturally to the sheep, paper and real ones, too!)

No comments: