Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All bendle schnitzed

I had my last seminar today. Probably my last seminar in the university, ever. (Or at least in this one.) How great is that! How scary is that... How scary is it to say that after these two weeks of assignments and exams, basically I am down to just a few exams and the big G in the fall. The problem with the university is that we spend so many years in here, we cannot leave after we're done. It's too scary to step out into the real world. But no worries. I am sure I'll come up with another minor by the time of the fall... After all, I SHOULD take every advantage of my eternal free admission. Nowadays some people got to leave for good after 7 years and let me just guess soon they'll have to pay, too. Which leads me to the core problem of my relationship with this institution: I don't want to be in a Finnish university that makes people pay for it. I've done my best helping to fight against it but with no results. Therefore I am sure they will get rid of me pretty soon, after all.

Just two weeks to go, thank God he's planned this all so well. When we are in the desperate need of holidays and could not possibly do any more, we figure we've already got the plane tickets, exactly for the right time. Just how great is THAT.

No comments: