Monday, March 2, 2009

A Random Monday Thought

And here I sit, in the corner of my kitchen, trying to force myself to write at least one the obligatory written things I've got under work. Instead I easily drift to the Internet, reading the internationalisation strategy for HEI's in Finland or finding out what means cyanopsia (it's the condition when you see everything in blue). Sometimes I wonder if a person can have an actual medical disorder that causes the urge to find random information about everything in this world and therefore be unable to concentrate on the things she would be suppoused to. If this exists, I am pretty sure I have it. I tried to avoid the disorienting atmosphere of my room by travelling with my laptop down the hall to the kitchen, but the effects of the transformation are fairly minor.

But alas and behold: I've got tea and chocolate in front of me (insert here a happy face). Never mind the chocolate/sweet treats fast. Tomorrow is always a good day to begin.

No comments: