Monday, January 7, 2008

Thoughts after restless mood

It was the first day back and even though mostly a nice one, a weird day it was. One can be so frustrated with life sometimes and so restless of being alone when in the need of talk and someone to share time with. I wanted either company or then motivation to do something useful and without any much effort to gain one or another I got neither - and ended up on very bad mood which drove me out to walk. Even though to me the best about walks is to share them with a friend, this time, in the lack of anyone too eager to go out in the late snowy evening with a girl on a sharp mood I found the walk alone very refreshing. Under the cloudy, reddish sky of Central Finland, snow under my feet and fresh air biting cheeks some frustration was thrown out and more peaceful state of mind achieved...

-----------------------------

I love words and sentences, I am easily impressed by someone who knows how to use the letters well, and equally easily disappointed by someone who does not. I am bad at remembering grammatical rules and love most to grow the unconscious ear for correct forms. Those around me have to deal with me correcting their grammatics sometimes, even in every-day speeches - but luckily enough for me they are as good-natured as to bare it well.

I am reading several books at the same time - I got quite a few during Christmas and then I bought a couple myself. Reading a good book is to live elsewhere, as another person, in another time and space. And what becomes of the mix of survival story in Warsaw ghettos, Che Guevara's travelling, Swedish children's Brother Lionheart, young weird British lovestory Atonement, and the old classic Copperfield? Many recently beginned books on my table, and an occupied mind within several realities at once. And many more new sentences to fall in love with, to live in and forget everything else for a while.

-------------------------------

Life is a funny thing and being human is the funniest of all. I cannot help loving it and all the same it causes troubles sometimes, so much. The best gift of all is to have another day again, tomorrow, and make a history, by and by. I hope I'll learn from what was yesterday and do something better tomorrow. But the most important of all is to live today.

And sleep before starting to write too much nonsense to one's blog.

No comments: