Saturday, April 28, 2007

Nostalgy...

...so very familiar feeling for me as many of those who know me know. I feel nostalgy for almost everything, for even places and times I never lived or saw. I feel nostalgy when hearing music from the 60´s, can you believe it of a person who barely is old enough to remember even from 80´s more than a kindergarten. But I do. And I never hoped nothing more than an invention of a time machine.

Right now, or well for a year right now I have felt nostalgy for my exchange time. Some of you may have got a bit too much of Canada at some points, I am sorry for that and only excuse to be given is that even it has been a lot, yet I never told even half of all that I thought about it. It was simply a very good time of life.

This morning I went to swimming. Very recommendable hobby. I live fairly close to the swimming hall and planned for this a year, I hope it won´t take another year to go again. It is hard to imagine anything more relaxing than to float on your back, ears under water so that you do not hear a thing but the soothing sound of water going about. I am a poor swimmer, really, and all the elderly ladies and gentlemen having a morning swim went past me, some with a speed. But swimming pool for me is not for exercice, at least not for speedy exercice. I get soon tired if I need to swim the normal way (because of my poor arms or my poor technique or don´t know what) and even though I try that once in a while, I love to let my much stronger legs give me the easy speed and just float away under the morning sun coming down from the windows. This is what a student with stressing life needs... very recommendable hobby as said. Hopefully more than once a year.

No comments: