Monday, June 16, 2008

Today...

...I decided to change my bank, just had it enough even though I normally try to be patient (and also am too lazy to figure out all the paper stuff I should do for this kind of things). But sometimes we need revolutions, smaller and bigger. Thanks to my French friend who encourages me to show my "dark face" when needed.

...I did not study German idealism as I should have but made good plans for it for tomorrow. Back to our winter habits with my philosopher friend, we decided to meet at the library cafe in the morning. To make it differ from our ordinary studying together sessions, we'll take the summer into account and go out. Maybe the lovely scent of trees and blooms together with the ongoing chirpy chirp around us will help me to understand Heidegger faster, don't you agree?

...I learned two different ways to throw a frisbee. And liked it so much that I think I will attend the second beginners' class tomorrow. Since swords and fencing classes have still been avoiding me, this is at least a new summer hobby to learn.

...I read some blogs and wondered about all the things people ever decide to write about. Just to rebel I felt I should finish my blog right now. But no. Live and let live - write and let write. I write nonsense, too, but who doesn't like it, don't have to read it. Life is hard but at least simple.

...I finally got myself the tickets to go back to one of my favourite cities in the world. Paris, je reviens encore!

No comments: