Sunday, November 11, 2007

Walk on by

Sure I know it's a bit cliché, a bit overused, a bit naïve... But sometimes we need to get over this cynical attitude. Simple things, simple words, simple goodness, simple hug and a look of friendliness - they do matter in times. Back to what humanity is, back to what it means to be a living person to one another. I know it's not nearly always that simple but how do I wish it would be...


Smile though your heart is aching
Smile even though it's breaking
When there are clouds in the sky, you'll get by
If you smile through your fear and sorrow
Smile and maybe tomorrow
You'll see the sun come shining through for you
(John Turner)


Sometimes every part of me seems to ache but at least I know then I'm alive.

1 comment:

Ville said...

[The only pain is to feel nothing at all]

[Well my ship's been split to splinters and it's sinking fast
I'm drownin' in the poison, got no future, got no past
But my heart is not weary, it's light and it's free
I've got nothin' but affection for all those who've sailed with me]