Thursday, August 23, 2007

Finding new ways

It´s easy to get lost. It´s easy to let go of the hand that wants to hold us; too easy to want to try on our own. It´s easy to say I can do it. It´s not a problem, I´ll handle this. And what if I don´t? What if there comes something unexpected? What if life does not always go like it was suppoused to? What then? It´s so easy to get lost. Even when you try not to.

Who knows the truth? Who says, I am confident, it´s like this? Some do I suppouse. Not me.

Why is it so easy to have questions again and again? So many questions and yet no answers, never any answers. Who can keep on walking the road without any answers and only the infinite flood of questions ahead, behind, over, under. Swim on then, swim on and do it up the stream. But girl, don´t get lost.

I seek the truth. I seek the light, the way, the right and the wrong. And I seek for people to share the search with me. But how can it be so difficult? How can I get lost when I know what I seek?

Well, who said it was to be easy. Getting lost fits into it all.

No comments: