Sunday, March 2, 2008

On the Garden State mood

I missed many people and many different times of my life today. It was a good day, the first free Sunday for a long time and I enjoyed it spending time with friends, eating out and going to a concert, and watching Garden State in the evening. Sometimes when the rush ceases for a moment and there is suddenly time to think, one really starts thinking. Missing places and people does not always mean I would still want to be there but sometimes it's that too and it's weird how you can close your eyes and almost believe to be in somewhere else until you open them again... Missing things is good. Living in present should be good too. Maybe the problem just is that past we know how it's going to go. Present we are only to wait and see and I am not always so good in that, waiting. I am impatient to know. Impatient to live already.

Tomorrow it starts, the week my complete work of past two months has been focusing on to. I am a little panicking about it, but it should be ok. At least I've got the greatest bunch of people working around me in it. Finally it's the show time - wish me luck. And if you're around here, at least visit the Bazaar on Thursday evening :)

DevCoopWeek

No comments: