Sunday, February 10, 2008

"Hence the poptart!"

I need a Gilmore Girl, since there are two of them, it's the Gilmore Girls, not a Gilmore Girl.

Also I need someone to drive with me for a ridiculous road trip to anywhere when I feel down. Also I need someone to put up with my funny moods and maybe shake their head sometimes but always with love at the last. Also I need someone to call funny calls of "when you think I'll zik I'll zak and when you think I'll zak, I'll zak just to make you confused about the next time I'll zik instead" or someone next to whom I can crawl in the middle of the night and talk about nonsense and feel understood.

I needed a Gilmore Girl and so I sent a message to my little sis. One person in the world with whom I can act as funny, silly and irrational as one can and yet I will always know she'll get me, somehow, she'll keep on being that, a sister, forever. There's not point of being a Gilmore Girl without another one.

Hence the poptart.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Siskot on vähintään painonsa arvoisia kullassa. :D Kun kukaan muu ei enää ymmärrä, sisko ymmärtää...